20. We have 2 different sizes of forks. I never realized that until last week.
19. Not all bath towels are created equal. Some are only for hair.
18. I "put things up" even if they're going down.
17. When you go to the basement, you go "down cellar."
16. I snore. Supposedly.
15. There are a lot more varieties of flowers in the world than roses and dandelions.
14. There is no such thing as room temperature. It's different for everyone.
13. Mosquitoes love me more than Nancy.
12. There's no such thing as yellow paint. Instead, there are 2,921,253 varieties of yellow.
11. I'm woefully ill-equipped to pick out kitchen cabinets.
10. Clutter is in the eye of the beholder.
9. Gardening is hard and expensive.
8. To prevent embarrassing grooves, don't sit in the same spot every time on the couch.
7. Dog pee kills grass and flowers.
6. Corn, peas, and carrots aren't the only vegetables. There's stuff called asparagus, brussel sprouts, and squash.
5. There's a food called "fluff".
4. Some deprived people grew up without Chick-Fil-A, Krispy Kreme, and Waffle House.
3. Despite the bumper stickers that say otherwise, there's no such thing as the Cape Cod Tunnel.
2. Beware of nephews who innocently ask, "Which side were the good guys in the Civil War?"
1. If it weren't for Naugatuck, CT, we wouldn't have Naugahide, vulcanized rubber, or Nancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment