Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Swimming and Soccer

Katie decided to take a swimming class this Spring and play soccer.  She's doing great in the swimming class and even dips her head underwater sometimes (quickly).  Her soccer practice is with some of her friends from school.  She has fun running around and kicking the ball but doesn't like some of the drills  when the coach chases them.

Below are some photos of the classes and some of her goofing off with Peter.  More photos are here.  I have some videos I'll post soon too.

By the way, when I showed Nancy the photos I took at Katie's swimming practice she said, "You can't take photos there!  There are signs all over the place that say no photos until the last class."  Oops!

Untitled
Katie and her swimming friends practice their stroke on dry land first.  Katie is in the middle wearing her pink goggles.

Untitled
They move to the pool.

Untitled
Practicing their kick.  Katie is at the top.

Untitled
Katie playing soccer.

Untitled
Katie's very un-soccer outfit.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Peter got to play on the playground after Katie's practice.

Untitled
Peter going for a drive (in England, apparently).


Untitled
Katie gives Peter a push.

Untitled
Hanging out on the couch.

Untitled
Katie made a rocket ship (the red popsicle sticks are the fire).

Untitled
Peter checks his blog

Untitled





No comments: