Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Katie at the Cape

Last month Katie and Nancy went to Cape Cod with her Mom and sister Sue. Rusty and I stayed behind to take care of some things at the house. We had a wild and crazy boys week that involved rawhide chew toys, puppy pops, and sleeping in. We didn't take any photos.

But luckily Nancy took photos on the Cape. See them all here. They had a great time and said the water was actually warm enough to get in. I'm not sure if I believe them.

Cape Cod 2009

Cape Cod 2009

Cape Cod 2009

Cape Cod 2009

Cape Cod 2009
Katie and her Grandma Butler.

Cape Cod 2009

Cape Cod 2009
Katie bundles up on a foggy day.

Cape Cod 2009
Katie with her Great Aunt Roberta

Cape Cod 2009
Yum! Ice cream!

Cape Cod 2009

Cape Cod 2009

No comments: